Memory utilisation gradually increasing

FULLER, David FULLERD at parliament.uk
Thu Jul 26 15:05:22 UTC 2018

Thanks for your reply.

Am I correct in thinking that even though we’re not using Varnish for caching, objects are still stored using malloc?  We have malloc set at 100MB, with 1GB allocated to the Varnish container.  Based on the docs you’ve linked to should we set malloc at 750MB (75% of the container memory) and could this be the cause of the memory problem we’re seeing?

Regards,
David