AW: Varnish VMods for Version 6.1?

Winkelmann, Thomas (RADIO TELE FFH - Online) t.winkelmann at ffh.de
Thu Sep 20 08:22:26 UTC 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We tried 6.0.1. So far H/2 seems to be working fine under normal conditions. But as soon as the request are increasing ( > 800 reg/s) the traffic will stop. Also HTTP 1.1. traffic. Sound like these two problems:

https://github.com/varnishcache/varnish-cache/issues/2431
https://github.com/varnishcache/varnish-cache/issues/2418

Let us know if we can help to solve these problems.