Varnish 4 Performance Issues

Junaid Mukhtar junaid.mukhtar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:11:31 UTC 2018

Hi

we are in middle of upgrading from varnish 3.0.7 to varnish 4.1.10; but
unfortunately all of the response times in the performance test are
indicating an increase of at least 100%

We have analyzed the logs and everything but can't get around this; the
issue is not only for the non-cached pages but it's also impacting the
cached pages. We are also struggling to analyze it further as well, any
guidenace as to what we can do in terms of putting debug logging in would
be helpful.

One of the areas we are considering is to output response times, but it's
proving difficult for me. Any suggestions

--------
Regards,
Junaid