Purge with restart when using xkey…possible?

Tim Kelty timkelty at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 13:57:47 UTC 2019

With a normal purge, I know I can do a "purge with restart" to re-warm the cache.
However, I'm using xkey purging and I'm wondering if there is any way to do something similar when clearing potentially many objects via an xkey purge.

My goal is to whenever possible, avoid MISSes by actual web traffic, and have Varnish make any initial requests to warm the cache.
Is this possible with xkey purge, or when purging multiple items?
…Or any other ideas?