reg: not getting ReqAcct tag in varnishlog

Hardik hetardik.p at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 00:39:09 UTC 2019

Hi Dridi,

Can you give me a list of log records you need to collect?

SLT_Timestamp :
SLT_ReqStart :
SLT_ReqMethod :
SLT_ReqURL:
SLT_ReqProtocol :
SLT_RespStatus :
SLT_ReqHeader :
SLT_RespHeader :
SLT_ReqAcct :
SLT_BereqAcct :
SLT_VCL_Log :

And
possibly how you are trying to group them if they come from different
transactions?
*I am reading based xid ( by FD ). Means reading full records per fd.*

Please let me know if any other information I can provide..

If this is not related to my problem still I am curious to know how
grouping is happening. You can point out some code or links with some
details, I will go through.

Thank you
Hardik