Reg: global variable in vcl

Hardik hetardik.p at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:20:43 UTC 2019

Hi Team,

I have requirement to use a global variable which i can access through out
VCL (particular vcl). I came across globalvar vmod.
I want to access this variable for all the requests for that vcl. If really
require more information about my requirement I can share.

query:
-I am not able to get any information about this vmod on internet. Means
not used much ? or is there any problem for using this vmod ?
-can you point out exact path/location I can checkout and use this vmod, if
below path is not correct. ( I am using varnish 6.1 )
                 https://gitlab.com/uplex/varnish/varnish-objvar/tree/6.1

Thank you
Hardik