Simple VCL help?

Alex Evonosky alex.evonosky at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 14:56:31 UTC 2019

Hello fellow Varnish users-

I hope this is not a redundant question, but I do have a simple question
for a Varnish config:

I am running Word-press behind a varnish cluster and everything works
great.  I do seem to have one simple issue.

I want to allow a "pass" for Woo-commerce login which looks like this:

*/?page_id=1955&edit-account*

My current vcl to pass logins for Word-press looks like:

*sub vcl_recv {   if (req.url ~ "wp-admin|wp-login") {   return (pass);} *

I just want to add the */?page_id=1955&edit-account* to the above so users
can alo log in via that page as well.

Is this possible?

Thank you,
Alex