data throughput

eric.m.vandenhout at kpn.com eric.m.vandenhout at kpn.com
Tue Oct 1 11:20:15 UTC 2019

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a neat way to see the varnish data throughput per second? We are moving from free varnish to a paid plan and I would like to see if the currently chosen plan will be sufficient for our needs.
Since this is based on Gb/s I want to know how much data is passing by on the varnish server without taking in account data from monitoring and management of the machine itselves. Hence the wish to find some metric inside Varnish, but could not find it yet?

Met vriendelijke groet/Kind Regards
Eric van den Hout

Devops Engineer / Technical administrator
Cluster Klant & Content  / AAB

[cid:image001.png at 01D5785A.F58D3700]

Stationsstraat 115
3811 MH  Amersfoort