Error in varnish child

hamidreza hosseini hrhosseini at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 06:17:20 UTC 2020

Hi
1.First of all, I send my private information , please remove the last email that i send to varnish-misc
2.My varnish's version is 6.0 and the VCL version is 4.1
I think its the last version that are supported now
3.About the problem that i send the log, can you say something about it?
Best Regards,