Varnish 6.3, Hitch & HTTP/2

Guillaume Quintard guillaume at varnish-software.com
Wed Feb 5 15:38:54 UTC 2020

Hi there.

You need to enable the "http2" feature in varnish:
https://varnish-cache.org/docs/trunk/reference/varnishd.html#feature

either at runtime using "-p feature=+http2" in the varnishd command line,
or using "varnishadm param.set feature +http2" if varnish is already
running. Note that the varnishadm method won't survive a restart.
--
Guillaume Quintard