solution for Active/Passive Backend

hamidreza hosseini hrhosseini at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 4 14:13:44 UTC 2020

Hi,
I want to have 2 or 3 backends in the Varnish config file but just one of them workes as an active backend and whenever my active backend failed , the second backend become active and respond the requests. (In other hand, I dont want to have two backend for responding clients and just one of them works at the same time, and it check the health status of my active backend , whenever it is was unhealthy , varnish switch to the second or third backend.)
Best Regards.