Traffic drop issue

Sébastien EISSLER sebastien at sdv.fr
Thu Oct 29 15:05:40 UTC 2020

Hello,

Yes, we have a load-balancer in front, we already investigate that way and don't dectect any error or configuration limitation.
The fact that threads_limited counter strongly increase and that restart of Varnish restore the traffic suggest an issue on varnish side.

In attachement a varnishstat result from 3 hours before the issue.
We notice a high value for MAIN.sess_closed_err counter.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

--
Sébastien