Best practice for caching scenario with different backend servers but same content

Hamidreza Hosseini hrhosseini at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 09:19:58 UTC 2021

Hi,
I read the sample config that you sent but Can I use "bereq.url"  in this way:
for example I want to shard my requests for live streams based on the url's that clients enter, for example if the following url's are different live streams (stream1 and stream2 are the name of different streams ):
```
mydomain.com/live/australia/stream1/chunk_43212123.ts
mydomain.com/live/australia/stream2/chunk_43212123.ts
mydomain.com/live/australia/stream3/chunk_43212123.ts
```
Now think I want just the url excluded with chunk file becomes hashed and sharded:
Just this part: "/live/australia/stream{1,2,3}/"
Not :"/live/australia/stream{1,2,3}/chunk_43212123.ts"

So by adjusting " p.set(by=KEY, key=bereq.url) " it would shard "bereq.url",  it means "/live/australia/stream{1,2,3}/chunk_43212123.ts"