How to adjust priority for both backend healthy

Guillaume Quintard guillaume at varnish-software.com
Thu Feb 18 15:18:21 UTC 2021

Hi,

No offense, I think you would get better answers on this mailing list if
you started only one thread and focused on it. The current way of sending
similar but slightly different questions, and then duplicating messages
make it hard to focus for people willing to help you.

With this being said, I believe I replied to this question in the other
thread.

Kind regards,

--
Guillaume Quintard