Varnish Dynamic Page Caching & Cache Purging vs Nginx+Redis

Tom Anheyer | BerlinOnline tom.anheyer at berlinonline.de
Wed Jul 28 14:46:20 UTC 2021

Hi,

in our case (berlin.de) we use mosltly the standard ttl of 2mins. So we have no need for a persistent cache storage.
There a configuration tricks to combine two or more varnishd instances to act as a cluster with a "shared" cache.
Maybe this helps: https://info.varnish-software.com/blog/creating-self-routing-varnish-cluster

tom