Strange Broken Pipe error from Varnish health checks

George izghitu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 19:50:16 UTC 2023

I am not sure how a tcpdump will help in any way. Since all the health
check requests are virtually the same. Since the varnish thread that probes
the backend dies every once in a while then it will never show anything
with tcpdump or I virtually have no way to know when it will die in order
to capture an incomplete request using tcpdump.

Please advise.

În lun., 17 apr. 2023 la 19:15, Guillaume Quintard <
guillaume.quintard at gmail.com> a scris: