Money needed for Varnish Cache developement!

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sun Mar 2 16:56:24 CET 2014

The time I spend developing and fixing bugs in Varnish is funded
by companies who pay for a "Varnish Moral License".

How many hours I can work on Varnish depends how much money companies
decide to spend on it, and right now I'm getting close to scraping
the bottom of the chest:

	http://phk.freebsd.dk/VML/index.html

I have up to 100 hours per month to work on Varnish this year, but
as of right now I only have funding for 1/3 of that.

If Varnish helps your company make a profit, please consider
putting some of that money back into Varnish, so we can continue
to aid your business.

You can read all about the Varnish Moral License here:

	http://phk.freebsd.dk/VML/vmlfaq.html

Don't hessitate to contact me, if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance,

Poul-Henning