NUUG meeting

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at
Wed Aug 2 11:51:52 CEST 2006

In message <20060802095017.GA75053 at>, Anders Nordby writes:
>On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 11:41:14AM +0000, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
>>>> I suggest we nail down the dates for the live test 2 (and NUUG talk)
>>>> and set the delivery/goal when we have more firm estimates.
>> So is August 7-11 firm for the live-test 2 ?
>> Do we need a full week ?
>> I guess if we get too much time, DES and I can work on docs etc.
>NUUG wants to set up their august meeting now, and are thinking about
>setting up a different meeting if we can not decide.
>Is it still too early to plan a NUUG meeting about Varnish in august? Is
>september more realistic?

Not that I don't like Oslo or anything, but I don't see much reason
for me to fly up there until the release-party, so I think
we should aim for me speaking at NUUG at that time.

Poul-Henning Kamp       | UNIX since Zilog Zeus 3.20
phk at FreeBSD.ORG         | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer       | BSD since 4.3-tahoe    
Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by incompetence.

More information about the varnish-dev mailing list