NUUG meeting

Anders Nordby anders at fupp.net
Wed Aug 2 13:01:39 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 09:51:52AM +0000, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> >> So is August 7-11 firm for the live-test 2 ?
> >>
> >> Do we need a full week ?
> >>
> >> I guess if we get too much time, DES and I can work on docs etc.
> >
> >NUUG wants to set up their august meeting now, and are thinking about
> >setting up a different meeting if we can not decide.
> >
> >Is it still too early to plan a NUUG meeting about Varnish in august? Is
> >september more realistic?
> Not that I don't like Oslo or anything, but I don't see much reason
> for me to fly up there until the release-party, so I think
> we should aim for me speaking at NUUG at that time.

At that time, which is what time? August or september? Just trying to
find a date we could agree with them on, so that they can book a room
and announce the meeting in time.

If it's still to early to set a date, I can report that. But that might
mean something else will be on the agenda.

Cheers,

--
Anders.