NUUG meeting

Anders Berg andersb at
Wed Aug 2 13:05:53 CEST 2006

> Hi,
> On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 09:51:52AM +0000, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
>> >>>> I suggest we nail down the dates for the live test 2 (and NUUG
>> talk)
>> >>>> and set the delivery/goal when we have more firm estimates.
>> >> So is August 7-11 firm for the live-test 2 ?
>> >>
>> >> Do we need a full week ?
>> >>
>> >> I guess if we get too much time, DES and I can work on docs etc.
>> >
>> >NUUG wants to set up their august meeting now, and are thinking about
>> >setting up a different meeting if we can not decide.
>> >
>> >Is it still too early to plan a NUUG meeting about Varnish in august?
>> Is
>> >september more realistic?
>> Not that I don't like Oslo or anything, but I don't see much reason
>> for me to fly up there until the release-party, so I think
>> we should aim for me speaking at NUUG at that time.
> At that time, which is what time? August or september? Just trying to
> find a date we could agree with them on, so that they can book a room
> and announce the meeting in time.
> If it's still to early to set a date, I can report that. But that might
> mean something else will be on the agenda.

Either 20. or 21. sept. is the time we plan to announce it. If we choose
the 20. NUUG will get it one day before everybody else :)

How are those dates?

Anders Berg

> Cheers,
> --
> Anders.

More information about the varnish-dev mailing list