SUSE rpm (Mandriva/Fedora too)

Marcus Rueckert darix at web.de
Sat Dec 2 18:39:36 CET 2006

hi,

i just want to point out that i provide rpms for SUSE/Fedora/Mandriva
at:

http://software.opensuse.org/download/server:/http/

The SUSE rpms are tested and working fine. Fedora/Mandriva should work
too. But as i dont have fedora/mandriva installations i could not test
those. I used the init/sysconfig script from the official rpm for those
distros. (It at least starts in my local build chroot)

If you know any debian packagers we can maintain debian/ubuntu packages
there aswell.

More informations about the build service can be found here:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service

with kind regards,

    darix

--