Cookie and X-Forwarded-For Interaction (1.0.2)

Joerg Pernfuss jp at allbsd.de
Tue Dec 5 15:31:55 CET 2006

Hi,

I just noticed on a varnishd 1.0.2 setup that X-Forwarded-For gets
set if I do not send a cookie, but not if a cookie exists.

Is that an architectural/design/rfc requirement or sth worth opening
a trac ticket for?

Regards,
	Joerg
--
| /"\   ASCII ribbon   |  GnuPG Key ID | e86d b753 3deb e749 6c3a |
| \ / campaign against |    0xbbcaad24 | 5706 1f7d 6cfd bbca ad24 |