Varnish design/logo

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Tue Mar 14 14:30:57 CET 2006

Anders Berg <andersb at vg.no> writes:
> Here is what our designer has come up with so far.
>
> He has started with the Logo, since the rest of the design is based
> on what we choose.
>
> These are consepts, not final. The final will then be based on the
> consept we choose and made in different forms/shapes after what need
> there is.
>
> All will be vector based so we can scale and use in print.
>
> Any favorites?

third from the top in the left column.

One thing, though: I'd like the blobs to be more similar in size,
especially the center blob.  And I'm a little bit unsure about the
font, which feels kind of uneven.

I also like the three with the star in the lower half of the middle
column (although the color is wrong), but they remind me a little too
much of a dishwasher sufactant ("finish" or something like that?)

How about the red one in the left column, with the font from the blue
one in the middle column?

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav