Varnish design/logo

Anders Berg andersb at vg.no
Tue Mar 14 14:15:18 CET 2006

Here is what our designer has come up with so far.

He has started with the Logo, since the rest of the design is based on what
we choose.

These are consepts, not final. The final will then be based on the consept
we choose and made in different forms/shapes after what need there is.

All will be vector based so we can scale and use in print.

Any favorites?

Anders Berg

Denne fotnoten bekrefter at denne e-postmeldingen ble
skannet av MailSweeper og funnet fri for virus.
MailSweeper for the presence of computer viruses.