SV: SV: Varnish design/logo

Anders Berg Anders.Berg at vg.no
Thu Mar 23 00:39:55 CET 2006

________________________________

Fra: varnish-dev-bounces at projects.linpro.no på vegne av Poul-Henning Kamp
Sendt: on 22.03.2006 17:01
Til: Anders Berg
Kopi: varnish-dev at projects.linpro.no
Emne: Re: SV: Varnish design/logo

In message <VG-EXC-NOD-1jr8cU6x00000214 at VG-EXC-VIR-1.Akersgt.local>, "Anders Be
rg" writes:

>Here is the latest logo-file. Its more to find a color than to find the
>final design, I am told :)
>
>Any colorpreferances?

Not really.

And btw, I've practically not managed to do any work this week, I'm
down with a sore throat or influenza of some kind.

To bad :( Hope you get better soon.
I have been busy this week, so no more Visio diagrams :)

And no, I've not been hugging any birds :-)

I guess thats only because they are so hard to catch. Hehe.

Denne fotnoten bekrefter at denne e-postmeldingen ble
skannet av MailSweeper og funnet fri for virus.
MailSweeper for the presence of computer viruses.