Status of ticket #105?

"Vilhelm K. Vardøy" vilhelm at aptoma.com
Wed Jun 20 16:36:17 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is any progress regarding the issue described in
http://varnish.projects.linpro.no/ticket/105 ?

In production we currently run monit (a monitoring daemon) who checks if
Varnish is alive, and starts it if it's down. This happens a lot once
the url.purge commands is executed when there's traffic. This is
somewhat a blocker since the short downtime is not that desirable.

We hope to use the same web-application at a larger scale for Verdens
Gang AS, but we want this issue to be solved by then.

--
Best regards,
Vilhelm K. Vardøy