Status of ticket #105?

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Thu Jun 21 08:41:58 CEST 2007

"Vilhelm K. Vardøy" <vilhelm at aptoma.com> writes:
> I'm wondering if there is any progress regarding the issue described in
> http://varnish.projects.linpro.no/ticket/105 ?

Sorry, we haven't had time to look into it.

The first stack trace shows an assertion failure in EXP_TTLchange() and
is probably related  to url.purge; the second shows an assertion failure
in smf_alloc() and is most likely a result of Varnish running out of
storage space.

The attached patch should prevent the first case from reoccurring.  The
second is being worked on, and should be fixed in a couple of weeks.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav
Senior Software Developer