Adjusting the parents watchdog timer

Dave Cheney dave at cheney.net
Tue Feb 26 23:19:19 CET 2008

Adjusting the timeout to 15 seconds has keep a machine which was
previously restarting the child up to 4 times a day stable for over 24
hours.

Clearly the watchdog timeout exists for a reason and adjusting it this
high is only a placebo. I'll try reducing the timeout slowly  to
figure out exactly what is causing the child to timeout.

Cheers

Dave