r4097 - trunk/varnish-cache/lib/libvarnish

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at des.no
Tue Aug 4 19:05:32 CEST 2009

Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen at redpill-linpro.com> writes:
> which is not particularly useful.  Previously, it would report the svn
> revision number as well.  Can we revert 4097 and 4096, or would you
> rather implement it in another way?

I sent you an email a long time ago explaining why this was wrong, and
gave you adequate time to respond before I committed.  Amongst other
things, it breaks the build on non-GNU platforms, and it doesn't work
with releases, source tarballs, or trees checked out with 'svn export'
instead of 'svn co'.

DES
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des at des.no