Varnish showing hex characters from Jakarta-Tomcat connector protocol

Dave Cheney dave at cheney.net
Wed Jun 30 00:47:34 CEST 2010

The response headers has both a content length and a transferencoding
set. The spec says that the transfer encoding takes precident over
content length, but I would view the presence of both as a bug. I
would start looking at the code path from sun one server to
squid/varnish as tomcat talking ajp does not introduce either header
by default.

Cheers

Dace