Proposal/specs for backend conditional requests / aka "GET If-Modified-Since" (GET IMS))
slink at schokola.de
Mon Oct 4 15:59:07 CEST 2010
first of all, thank you for taking the time to respond. I agree with what you
wrote about the basic logic.
I could elaborate on some of the details you mentioned, but that would mostly
repeat what I've already posted.
What it really boils down to, IMHO, is that it can be done both ways. I've laid
out why I'd prefer the two new states, but if you decide you don't want them
after consideration of the reasons we've brought up, that's fine. I can live
with decisions which are suboptimal from my point of view.
Does anyone else have an opinion on this?
More information about the varnish-dev