Learning Varnish Source

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Thu Feb 17 11:05:54 CET 2011

In message <4973_1297900856_p1H00ows010223_C981C14F.1171%seshu.vavilikolanu at rac
kspace.com>, Seshu Vavilikolanu writes:

hi Seshu,

No, we're not that well-documented yes, so you will have to study the code.

There is one bit of help though:  Look in the cache_center.c file, it
contains an embedded "dot" graph that shows how the central logic of
varnishd works.  There is a command in a comment which shows you how
to format the graph.

And yes, as soon as a I get a day with more than 24 hours, I will write
a "source-code sight-seeing" document, but just checked, only 24h in all
the days this week...

Poul-Henning