varnishtest documentation

varnish at syrota.com varnish at syrota.com
Sat Dec 21 22:42:57 CET 2013

Yeah, your blog is one I relied on heavily to get me off the ground
with my project. Nice writeup :)

Yes, we can work together on it. Man page might be suitable place for
it. Is this a convention? And if so, is this the place for those man
pages:
https://github.com/varnish/Varnish-Cache/tree/master/doc/sphinx/phk? I
can submit a draft containing info in my blog post, but this will need
to be amended before can be merged into the repository.