varnishtest documentation

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi.boukelmoune at zenika.com
Sat Dec 21 22:27:42 CET 2013

Hi Sergey,

A vtc(7) man page is on my todo-list, maybe we could work on it together ?

I did too read the source code to understand it better, and wrote a
blog post [1] too ! I'm glad I'm not alone thinking that varnishtest
should be adopted beyond varnish and modules. I also have another blog
post coming, which shows among other things how to implement it on a
project. I'm bookmarking your post, it's even more useful since I
haven't dug that much into varnish 4, aside from keeping my vmod up to
date, and that you cover new features like logexpect :)

Best Regards,
Dridi

[1] http://blog.zenika.com/index.php?post/2012/08/27/Introducing-varnishtest