VDD15Q3 agenda

Nils Goroll slink at schokola.de
Mon Aug 31 17:10:18 CEST 2015

Hi,

> until we know and have fixed whatever caused Geoffs test to run poorly.

I feel unhappy about dedicating a whole VDD to working on issues which Geoff has
not yet had the opportunity to reproduce - unfortunately he had to go on sick
leave right after he got the first results.

Geoff is working on this as I type so we may have more results tomorrow, but
until we have excluded other possible causes and at least have a rough idea
about where to look, I'd prefer if we made plans for a VDD to be beneficial to
everyone.

Specific performance issues, should they exist, are, at least to my experience,
nothing which can be worked on productively in a larger group. Geoff suggested
that he may shall have a closer look at his results with one or two people. And
I really don't want a room full of people to chase for an issue which may not
even be root caused in Varnish.

Thanks, Nils