VDD15Q3 agenda

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Mon Aug 31 11:43:31 CEST 2015

I'm going over the agenda.

I don't want to log into the wiki on this network, but I and going
to say this up front:

The major topic of this VDD will have to be "How do we get 4.1-R out ?"

I am *not* going to entertain *any* patches for new features until
we know and have fixed whatever caused Geoffs test to run poorly.

If need be, I'm prefectly fine with us converting the VDD into
an ad-hoc live test of -trunk on whatever websites we can comandeer
for that purpose.

I know you all have a list of pet features and requests, and I know
they're all very important to you and your job, but you can take
it from me:  None of that is going *anywhere* until after 4.1R.

See you in Oslo...