[VDD15Q3] - Updated information

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Fri Aug 28 15:18:10 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce that next Tuesday 9.00 AM we will be meeting at the
Opera HQ in Oslo for the next Varnish Core Developer meeting. You just need
to get yourself there and register for entrance (no ID required, but your
name should be on the list).

You can see details and additional information here:
https://www.varnish-cache.org/trac/wiki/VDD15Q3

*In behalf of the Varnish project I would like to thank Opera Software for
hosting the meeting and specially to Cosimo for helping us to make this
happen and bringing the team back to Oslo!*

For those of you that want to join we will have a dinner on Monday. Meet up
at Citybox
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Skippergata+19,+0152+Oslo,+Norge/@59.910728,10.747222,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x46416e89bc7776f5:0xb5fd3548e74c25d?hl=no>
at 19.00 and we will walk from there to our restaurant. If you cannot find
us there or want to join later, my cell number is below. Text me.

Looking forward to see you all next week!

Best regards,
--
<http://www.varnish-software.com/>*Rubén Romero*
Varnish Software Group