test-suite log output as requested in the output

Lasse Karstensen lkarsten at varnish-software.com
Thu Jul 30 10:56:14 CEST 2015

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 04:07:06PM -0700, ALan Jay wrote:
> Further to my query about this I ran the check again as "root" and the
> attached is what the output looked like, I'd be keen to understand how the
> permissions need to be set or as what user I need to run this to make this
> work.

Hi Alan.

First of all, please direct this to varnish-misc@ in the future.
varnish-dev@ is for development discussion.

Second, as far as I can see the log file shows the same errors as
before. Check basic file rights, and verify with strace. If nothing
else works, consider starting from scratch/tarball in a different
direction, and avoid typing "sudo" at any point.

You can run a single test case with: "cd bin/varnishtest/; varnishtest
-i tests/nnnnnn.vtc".

--
Lasse Karstensen
Varnish Software AS