Varnish project autumn cleaning

Federico Schwindt fgsch at lodoss.net
Tue Oct 27 18:37:58 CET 2015

I agree with Lasse as well, we should keep the wiki.

It might be worth exploring
https://help.github.com/articles/user-organization-and-project-pages/ for
the website and/or wiki.

I'm happy to co-admin/root any server if required but IMO if we can avoid
any maintenance by using the above it'd be better.
I'm also happy contributing towards some VPS solution, Digital Ocean being
my preferred at the moment.

One question that comes to my mind is what is going to happen with
repo.varnish-cache.org after we move out of VS.
Are we going to continue providing packages?