Adding -b (buffer size) parameter to varnishtest

Federico Schwindt fgsch at lodoss.net
Fri Sep 11 15:08:37 CEST 2015

All these logs use mockup servers. If you are using varnishtest against
real servers the length of resulting headers are going to be much larger.
Same thing will happen with a real or close to real client.

I've run into this many times and I've hacked varnishtest so I'd like to
see this in.
Also I don't really see any harm on applying this patch, considering how
small it is aside from the getopt and usage part.