Adding -b (buffer size) parameter to varnishtest

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Fri Sep 11 15:07:19 CEST 2015

--------
In message <20150911125942.GB733 at immer.varnish-software.com>, Lasse Karstensen
writes:

One Idea I have mulled was to have a "good" keyword in varnishtest
scripts which would zero the log at that points.

The idea is that scripts would do something like:

	# First subtest
	expect ...
	expect ...
	expect ...
	good

	# Second subtest
	expect ...
	expect ...
	expect ...
	good

and so on.

The reason I have not done this is that I'm not convinced it is a good
idea in the first place.

Obviously the '-v' argument would have to disable this, so it doesn't
solve the bufsize issue.