busy week & bugwash(es)

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sun Dec 11 14:29:30 CET 2016

This week is going to be pretty busy for me, and I'll not be able
to participate in the monday bugwash.

Speaking of bugwashes, I have been pondering how we can make them
less EU-centric, and starting after X-mas I will try to do a two-shot
bugwash.

Unless there are better ideas, we will keep the bugwash we already
have, mondays at 13:00 EU time.

But as an experiment I will also do a bugwash monday evening (EU time)
to make it possible for other continents to chime in.

Being an experiment, nothing is nailed down yet, and I'm very open
to suggestions as to what time suits people best ?