busy week & bugwash(es)

Reza Naghibi reza at varnish-software.com
Mon Dec 12 18:12:58 CET 2016

I think this is a good idea. However, reading the bugwash IRC logs and the
associated tickets is pretty simple and I usually can catch up and get a
good idea of things. Personally, I think only 1% of bugwashed tickets
matter for me. So for me, since my focus is more on the commercial end of
Varnish Software, I dont plan on participating much. But if there is a
issue (with a previously discussed ticket or a ticket I introduced), it
would make sense to have the ability to do a bugwash on it and hash out the
details. So as you said, I, and possible others, would participate in the
evening bugwash? Then I guess the AM bugwash people can read up on our
bugwash and get all the details.

As I said before, I dont plan on regularly participating because reading
over the mornings bugwash is good enough and im usually in 99% agreement.
So maybe during the day, I or you will ping each other and say, lets have
an evening bugwash and talk about tickets X, Y, and Z? Otherwise, if no one
speaks up, just assume there will be no evening bugwash? So its opt in with
a default of it wont be held if no one opts in.

--
Reza Naghibi
Varnish Software