Patch: Use calloc instead of malloc when running out of VSM space (common_vsm.c)

Devon H. O'Dell dho at fastly.com
Wed Mar 9 00:13:00 CET 2016

WRT this patch, I'm unclear where the implicit uninitialized read
mentioned in the commit message occurs. The only members read/written
from a `vr` attached to the `r_bogus` list are `len` and `ptr`, which
are both assigned immediately after a successful allocation. (And that
memory range is not shared between concurrent processes.)

Also minor nits in the comment: you typoed "avoid" and "available",
and one of the `sc->g_overflow` should be `sc->c_overflow`.