Varnish Project migration and mailing lists future

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Mar 9 09:28:42 CET 2016

--------
In message <56DFD800.9050109 at schokola.de>, Nils Goroll writes:

>I agree for all practical aspects, but overall I dislike the
>centralism which is happening all over the Internet and now also
>with the varnish project.

I'm not particularly happy about that aspect either.

With respect to github, we are going to keep local copies of
everything on github, just in case they explode some day.

With respect to -misc/stackoverflow it is not really "our data"
in the first place, and if, as it looks to me, stackoverflow
is doing a better job, then we'd be stupid not let them.