Varnish Project migration and mailing lists future

Nils Goroll slink at schokola.de
Wed Mar 9 09:55:53 CET 2016

On 09/03/16 09:28, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> With respect to github, we are going to keep local copies of
> everything on github, just in case they explode some day.

yes, that's the most relevant practical aspect, but still there is the potential
of loosing issues, wiki pages etc.

> With respect to -misc/stackoverflow it is not really "our data"
> in the first place, and if, as it looks to me, stackoverflow
> is doing a better job, then we'd be stupid not let them.

Again I agree.

I really see no relevant points to veto walking in the direction we're heading,
except for the general unhappyness about centralism.

Nils

P.S.: I've got rid of my i-pocketcomputer three weeks ago. Certain things got
more complicated, but my live got significantly better.