Varnish modules package released (Was: Re: Update on vmods and packaging)

Lasse Karstensen lkarsten at varnish-software.com
Tue May 3 17:08:46 CEST 2016

On Fri, Mar 04, 2016 at 02:30:40PM +0100, Lasse Karstensen wrote:
> [crosspost to both -dev and -misc]
> On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 03:40:42PM +0100, Lasse Karstensen wrote:
[cut]
> > Further down the line it is likely that we will be combining the simple
> > vmods (with no third party/library dependencies) into a single
> > collection source package. Updates on that will come later.
> We have now made an initial release of this collection.
> Tarball distribution is here:
>     http://files.varnish-software.com/vmod/varnish-modules-0.9.0.tar.gz

For the record, tarball distribution of varnish-modules has been moved
to a new and more permanent home:

	https://download.varnish-software.com/varnish-modules/

We'll be doing a 0.9.1 release of it soon.

[cut]
> 3.0 and 4.0 versions of the old vmods will be archived and made
> available in a similar manner. When that has been done, the old github
> projects for the vmods will be retired.

The mod_index site on https://download.varnish-software.com/ also
contain archived versions of assorted other vmods for 3.0 and 4.0, if
anyone needs those. More will come as time permits. Git branches will be
removed over time.

--
Lasse Karstensen
Varnish Software AS