hit-for-pass vs. hit-for-miss

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Sep 7 23:20:02 CEST 2016

--------
In message <D6B56BB5-D2D2-4AC1-9DD7-3FCD1482CE67 at uplex.de>, Geoffrey Simmons wr
ites:

The problem with HFP as opposed to HFM is that it is waaaay outside the
specs, our trouble assigning TTLs being a very blunt hint about that.

I'm all for improving stuff in general, and any ideas/patches are
welcome, just dont try to claim that HFP was more RFC- or for that
matter POLA-compliant than HFM...