Live test log files (1 of many)

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Tue Jul 11 12:38:15 CEST 2006

"Anders Berg" <andersb at vgnett.no> writes:
> "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> writes:
> > I'm seeing some weird headers and just to make sure that it is not
> > varnish which messes things up, I would appreciate if you could
> > find out if you also see them in Squid.
> Wow, they look strange, to say the least.
> I am not sure how to debug this in Squid, without makeing _huge_ log
> files, but maybe I should do just that...

An alternative would be to run Varnish at a low load and capture a
tcpdump of the traffic between Varnish and the backend.  If / when we
see strange headers in the log again, we can check the tcpdump to see
whteher they were received that way from the backend or mangled by
Varnish.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav