Purging. Now what?

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 10:07:55 CET 2006

On 11/14/06, Gaute Amundsen <gaute at pht.no> wrote:
> 3 ) keep track of the urls in the cache, with or without the help of varnish,
> so that I can purge them by HTTP PURGE.

I don't see why you would need to keep track of what is cached. If a
page has changed, purge it. It doesn't matter if it is in the cache or
not. If it's not, then nothing gets purged. :-)
This should be easily done with a HTTP call from the site system which
calls a purge for the changed page, it's parent and maybe the
frontpage or something (obviously dependent on your site structure).

CPS Content Management     http://www.nuxeo.org/